About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Sunday, April 25, 2010



this is a picture of me before i started painting, Dustin took this because it matched my hair.. lol i spent the whole night painting and it still wasnt finished when 9am rolled around. It got to the point where it looked finished but to me it wasnt. needed more. After i "finished" it i went home and showered, if i went and had a nap like i was going to, there would be no way of me getting my final display ready in time for grading. so shower then back to studio. it was worth it tho. my final display looked great and since i planned it out before hand i had plenty of time to dick around haha not to mention stabbing myself with a drill..

No comments:

Post a Comment