About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Application

So last week I got an e-mail from the university saying that they got my application but they are still waiting on my fanshawe transcripts. this doesn't really make much sense to me, since I called fanshawe first when I sent everything out. I went to my old high school and dealt with that personally, and they were very nice about it too, and sent it the day after.

but apparently it takes 3 - 4 days for fanshawe to send information to universities and whatnot. which will be fun after my time is done at NSCAD when I apply for more school. I'll have to get all of then to send out information allll over again ( highschool, Fanshawe, NSCAD would all have to send my transcripts if i choose to attend another university).

but since that is all taken care of, I just have to sit and wait for a booklet in the mail from the university, then i can pick out my classes and whatnot online. As far as I know, I wont get that till march. But I hope I get it soon.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment