About Me

My photo
"JGallery" where I talk about my artwork and show my pre-painting sketches and drawings and crap like that

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I still don't know what to call this digital painting. It still needs a little more work



I find working with layers is a lot easier than drawing on paper, though I do love drawing in my sketch books and such its soo much easier to deal with mistakes when its digital and has layers that I can easily move through and change when I want.


I like sharing process photo's

at this moment, I'm experimenting with monochrome and Black and white and gradients.

2 comments:

  1. nice start to photoshop, photoshop is extremely addictive keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is!!! I never thought that I would be sitting for sooo long playing with it :] this wacom tablet is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete